Black Hole is Designed for students to develop advanced critical thinking skills through various mathematic activities based on creative thinking skills and problem solving.
- Help children understand better about basic math concepts based on the Common Corre State Standard, focusing on practicality and applicability to a wide range of life issues.
- Support in developing: critical thinking, problem solving skills, creativity, analysis, synthesis, teamwork and the development of mathematical principles periodically.
- Standard mathematical concepts
- Building a variety of mathematical topics
- Lessons are arranged in a spiral structure to increase the level of excitement
- Emphasis on practicality and applicability to many different problems
Target ages: grade 2-5
Program Composition: 14 levels